What is Fireblocks
Fireblocks Exchange Network is an ecosystem where customers can instantly connect with other trading venues (liquidity providers, lending desks, counter-parties) and allow assets to be transferred between exchanges. The large network connectivity between institutions facilitates faster transfers and settlement for their customers.
What can you do on Fireblocks
- View the balances of your Bullish trading account(s) in Fireblocks
- Deposit and withdraw digital assets from and to your Bullish primary account (referred to as main account in Fireblocks)
- Transfer funds between the Bullish primary account (main account) and its subsequent trading accounts (sub-accounts).
The diagram below illustrates the main functions and the framework behind the Fireblocks integration:
What you will see in Fireblocks
If you only have 1 Bullish Primary account, you will see:
- 1 Main Account - you will see the account balance for your Bullish primary account. This account would have deposits and withdrawals enabled.
If you have multiple Bullish trading accounts set up, you will see:
- 1 Main Account - you will see the account balance for your Bullish primary account. This account would have deposit, withdrawal, and transfer functionalities enabled.
- Sub account(s) - you will see the account balances for your selected Bullish trading account(s), besides the primary account. These accounts are for transfers only.