Note: You can have a maximum of 20 API keys. This includes keys that are stored as well as keys that are generated in Bullish.
To add an API key:
- Go to your User Menu in the upper right corner of the screen.
- Choose Settings.
- Choose API Keys.
- Choose Add API Key.
- Choose Generate API Key to generate a key or choose Add Existing API Key and enter the API Public Key.
- Choose the Permissions drop-down menu to disable spot trading or to whitelist an IP address.
- Choose Continue.
- Copy and save your API private key in a secure place.
- Enter your 6-digit PIN and choose Confirm.
- Perform WebAuthn and choose Confirm.
To change a property of an API key, you need to delete the key and create a new one.
If you want to reset an API key, visit our API documentation.