You must first pass the required product quiz to access margin trading. If you have not applied for this advanced feature, you will not be able to transfer funds from your spot account to your margin account.
To transfer funds between accounts:
- Go to the left-hand navigation and choose Trade.
- Choose Transfer under the Order Form.
- Choose the preferred market pairs (e.g. LINK/USD).
- Choose the account (e.g. from spot to margin or vice versa).
- Choose Asset and insert Amount.
- Choose Complete Transfer.
You may also transfer funds from the Portfolio screen by choosing Transfer.
Important: Automated market making is available within the upper and lower price boundaries of our range-bound liquidity pools and for our standard liquidity pools. Returns may vary with our range-bound versus standard liquidity pools. Learn more by reviewing important information about our range-bound and standard liquidity pools at https://bullish.com/legal/range-bound-liquidity-pools.