Before you start
You will need the following information in order to create a Bullish account:
- Email address
- Location of residence
During the registration process, you will set up a 6-digit PIN and WebAuthn.
Your 6-digit PIN should be something that you will be able to remember.
When setting up WebAuthn you will need a device that supports biometric authentication, (Face ID/fingerprint), or a hardware key.
Note: We recommend using Chrome as your browser and a device with the latest software updates.
Creating an individual account
To create an account and set up the 6-digit PIN and WebAuthn:
- Go to https://exchange.bullish.com and choose Sign Up.
- Choose Individual User.
- Enter your email address, nationality, and location of residence.
- Certify you are 18 years of age or older and read and agree to the Terms of Service and Market Rules.
- Read and agree to the Privacy Notice.
- Read and agree to the Risk Warnings and Fee Schedule and choose Sign Up as an Individual.
- Open the verification link from the email sent to your registered email address.
- Read the steps and choose Continue.
- Choose a security question and enter the security answer, then choose Continue.
- Choose a strong 6-digit PIN and choose Set Up.
- Follow the prompts to set up WebAuthn.
- Log into your Bullish account.
- Open the login link from the email sent to your registered email address.
- Enter your 6-digit PIN and perform WebAuthn.
Note: You can only create one Bullish account. However, you can link multiple devices to your account.
To begin depositing funds and spot trading, you will first need to confirm your identity by successfully completing our identity confirmation process.