Before you start
You will need the following information in order to create a Bullish account:
- Email address
- Location of residence
During the registration process, you will set up a 6-digit Bullish PIN and WebAuthn.
Your 6-digit Bullish PIN should be something that you will be able to remember.
When setting up WebAuthn you will need a device that supports biometric authentication, (Face ID/fingerprint), or a hardware key.
Creating an individual account
To create an account and set up the 6-digit Bullish PIN and WebAuthn:
- Go to https://exchange.bullish.com and choose Sign Up.
- Choose Individual User.
- Enter your email address, nationality, and location of residence.
- Certify you are 18 years of age or older and read and agree to the Terms of Service and Market Rules.
- Read and agree to the Privacy Notice.
- Read and agree to the Risk Warnings and Fee Schedule and choose Sign Up as an Individual.
- Open the verification link from the email sent to your registered email address.
- Read the steps and choose Continue.
- Choose a security question and enter the security answer, then choose Continue.
- Choose a strong 6-digit Bullish PIN and choose Set Up.
- Follow the prompts to set up WebAuthn.
- Log into your Bullish account.
- Open the login link from the email sent to your registered email address.
- Enter your 6-digit Bullish PIN and perform WebAuthn.
To begin depositing funds and spot trading, you will first need to confirm your identity by successfully completing our identity confirmation process.