Before you start
You will need the following information in order to create a Bullish account:
- Email address
- Location of residence
During the registration process, you will set up a 6-digit PIN and WebAuthn.
- Your 6-digit PIN should be something that you will be able to recall and should not contain:
- More than three consecutive numbers (e.g. 123)
- Same number cannot be repeated three times (e.g. 111)
- An easy to guess number (e.g. birthday/112233)
When setting up WebAuthn you will need a device that supports biometric authentication, (Face ID/fingerprint), or a hardware key.
Creating an individual account
To create an account and set up the 6-digit PIN and WebAuthn:
- Go to https://exchange.bullish.com and choose Sign Up.
- Choose Individual User.
- Enter your email address, nationality, and location of residence.
- Certify you are 18 years of age or older and read and agree to the Terms of Service and Market Rules.
- Read and agree to the Privacy Notice.
- Read and agree to the Risk Warnings and Fee Schedule and choose Sign Up.
- Open the verification link from the email sent to your registered email address.
- Choose a 6-digit PIN and choose Continue.
- Choose a security question and enter the security answer, then choose Continue.
- Choose Set up to confirm your identity using WebAuthn.
- Follow the prompts to set up WebAuthn.
- Log in to your Bullish account.
- Open the login link from the email sent to your registered email address.
- Enter your 6-digit PIN and perform WebAuthn.
To begin depositing funds and spot trading, you will first need to confirm your identity by successfully completing our identity confirmation process.
If you would like to apply for margin trading after creating your account and completing the identity confirmation process, you will be required to take a separate product quiz.
Important: Automated market making is available within the upper and lower price boundaries of our range-bound liquidity pools and for our standard liquidity pools. Returns may vary with our range-bound versus standard liquidity pools. Learn more by reviewing important information about our range-bound and standard liquidity pools at https://bullish.com/legal/range-bound-liquidity-pools.
To access the margin trading product quiz:
- Go to your User Menu in the upper right corner of the screen.
- Choose Advanced Features.
Watch the tutorial video, agree to the terms and read the Risk Warnings and Fee Schedule.
Choose Take Quiz.
Learn more about applying for margin trading.