Margin interest is incurred when you borrow assets. Bullish allows you to borrow assets up to 3x leverage.
Margin interest rates
Margin interest rates are variable based on the supply and demand dynamics in each liquidity pool, and will increase and decrease depending on the total loan amount outstanding and the total loan amount available in each liquidity pool.
- The interest rate will be adjusted hourly.
- Interest accrues hourly from the moment of opening of a loan.
- Interest accrues in the same fiat currency and/or cryptocurrency as the loan and is added to the outstanding loan amount on an hourly basis.
- The minimum interest period for any loan is one hour.
Calculating margin interest
Here is an example of how we calculate the margin interest rate:
I (interest) = P (liabilities) * R (daily interest rate 0.0274%/24) * T (in hours)
Viewing your margin interest history
To view your margin interest history:
- Go to the left-hand navigation and choose History.
- Choose Interest.
Important: Automated market making is available within the upper and lower price boundaries of our range-bound liquidity pools and for our standard liquidity pools. Returns may vary with our range-bound versus standard liquidity pools. Learn more by reviewing important information about our range-bound and standard liquidity pools at https://bullish.com/legal/range-bound-liquidity-pools.