Applicable privacy legislation may entitle you to some or all of the following rights with respect to your personal data:
- To access the personal data we maintain about you;
- To be provided with information about how we process your personal data;
- To correct your personal data;
- To have your personal data erased;
- To object to how we process your personal data;
- To stop your personal data from being used for direct marketing purposes;
- To restrict how we process your personal data;
- The right to data portability;
- To withdraw any consent that you gave us to process your personal data; and
- Not to be subjected to automated decision making.
To exercise the above rights, please complete a Data Subject Rights Request Form or contact us at email@example.com.
Please be aware that those rights are not absolute and under certain circumstances, or in relation to certain types of data, the applicable legislation may limit your exercise of these rights.
We will consider and process your request within the legally required period of time.