To reset your 6-digit Bullish PIN:
- Choose Log In and enter your email address on the Bullish exchange login screen.
Check for the login confirmation email in your inbox and choose Log in. This will take you to the 6-digit Bullish PIN login screen.
- Choose Recover next to Trouble logging in?
- Choose Recover Account.
- Answer the security question and choose Recover Account.
Choose Reset Bullish PIN as your recovery option.
- Choose Begin Account Recovery.
- Enter a new 6-digit Bullish PIN and choose Set up.
- Perform WebAuthn to complete the process.
A message will appear once the new 6-digit Bullish PIN is successfully registered.