Note: Please be aware that currently we only support the secp256r1 key type.
For example purposes only:
Example secp256r1 key format:
To use your own key as your Bullish API Key:
- Use your own tool to generate a secp256r1 public/private key pair.
- Go to your User Menu in the upper right corner of the screen.
- Choose Settings.
- Navigate to API Keys.
- Choose Add API Key.
- Choose Add Existing API Key.
- Input the secp256r1 public key that you generated in step one.
- Choose the trading options you would like.
- Choose Continue and confirm you have saved your API private key.
- Authorize adding the API key.