Bullish requires three elements to create and secure your account:
- A registered device, (e.g. personal computer, tablet, or mobile device),
- A 6-digit PIN, and
- Your WebAuthn authentication (fingerprint on your registered device, Face ID, or a hardware security key such as a YubiKey®.)
All three are required each time you log in to your account. If you have lost access to your 6-digit PIN or previously registered device(s), or your WebAuthn authenticator isn’t working properly and needs to be re-registered, you can start the account recovery process to reset either one.
To start the account recovery process:
- Log in to Bullish at https://exchange.bullish.com/.
- Open the login link from the email sent to your registered email address.
- Choose Recover next to Trouble logging in?
- Choose Recover Account.
- Answer your security question and choose Recover Account.
- Choose either:
- Reset PIN or
- Register Device Key.
Resetting your PIN
To reset your 6-digit PIN, you will be asked to:
- Create your new PIN.
- Perform WebAuthn on an already-registered device to confirm your identity.
- Log in successfully to Bullish once your new PIN is set.
Registering your device
When choosing Register Device Key, you will be asked to:
- Confirm your PIN.
- Register your new device with WebAuthn.
- Log in successfully to Bullish once your new device is registered.
If you forgot your PIN, device key, and security question answer, or need further assistance during your account recovery process, please contact Customer Support from the email account you used to register on Bullish.